THE KITCHEN TAP FOR FILTERED WATER
The filtered water taps deliver both ordinary tap water and fresh, low-cost filtered water.
Despite the very good water quality in different countries, filtered water is recommended for homes with lead pipes, people with intolerances or for preparing baby food. The solid stainless steel Vitus mixer tapis easy to clean and made to last and is also available with a pull-out spout to make filling tall vases or jugs even easier.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Two separate levers for individual control as needed:
1. Filtered water control lever
For freshly filtered* cold water to drink or cook with.
2. Mixed water control lever
For ordinary tap water and individual mixing of hot and cold water.
More info on how it works based on our SCHOCK Vitus kitchen tap can be found here.
* Compatible with conventional filter systems without a microswitch (e.g. activated carbon block/reverse osmosis filter); any filter system can be chosen as it is not included with the SCHOCK tap.
BENEFITS OF THE 3-WAY SYSTEM AT A GLANCE
Hot, cold and filtered water from one tap:
- No need to drill a second hole for a second tap
- Two completely separate water circuits for filtered and unfiltered water
- Fresh, filtered and low-cost water straight out of the tap
- Compatible with conventional filter systems without a microswitch
- Filtered water is recommended, despite the very good water quality in different countries, for homes with lead pipes, people with intolerances or for preparing baby food
- Tried-and-tested SCHOCK product in countries where drinking water purification is a big issue
THREE WAYS - ONE TAP
Hot, cold and filtered water from a single tap? No problem with the 3-way system and our Vitus mixer tap.