Is it possible to apply for a job in five minutes without forgetting something important? Does a fixed application process leave room for individual documents, such as a cover letter or CV? Yes! Applying is easy with the SCHOCK online application. And the best thing about it: both sides can be sure that we will receive all the relevant information for the selection process. All 100% compliant with data protection standards, of course.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
• Have you found a vacancy that interests you on the jobs portal? Then click “Apply online” over the advertisement to go directly to the application form.
• Now enter all your information in the corresponding text boxes.
• Under application documents, you can upload a cover letter, CV and certificates, etc. by selected the corresponding files on your PC.
(Note: Would you like to delete a file? Simply click on the file, followed by “Cancel”)
• Click “Apply now” to submit your application.
• You will receive confirmation of receipt from us shortly..
• Your application will be reviewed by the relevant department. Your application is handled with great care and requires some internal coordination. This can take a little time. We will try to inform you of the result as soon as possible.
• If your application is selected, you will be invited to an initial job interview. This may be followed by a second interview.
• If you impress us – and vice versa – we will sign an employment contract.
Details about current vacancies can be found on our jobs portal in German at schock.de/jobfinder
Note: We only accept applications in German. Thank you for your understanding.
Don’t see any suitable vacancies advertised? Feel free to send us a speculative application by sending your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your desired position or department.
If we cannot offer you a position right now, we may be able to in future. With your permission, we will save your application in our talent pool and take it into account when a vacancy opens up.