1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer:
Omnis Consulting GmbH
Innere Passauer Straße 2
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type, purpose and usage of the data
If you are a customer, supplier or interested party of our company, we collect the following information on you:
- your title, first name and surname, and also those of other contact persons in your company, where applicable
- a valid e-mail address
- your full address, with any differing postal address, where applicable
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- tax numbers, VAT ID number
- bank details and turnover data
- information necessary for the performance of the respective contract
This data is collected,
- to identify you as our contractual partner;
- in order to be able to advise you appropriately and to fulfil orders placed;
- to correspond with you;
- for invoicing;
- in order to settle any existing liability claims and to establish any claims against you.
The data processing is carried out at your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR for the stated purposes for the reasonable processing and the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising out of the contract. We process the data which we have received from you within the scope of our business relationship as well as data which we have collected from publicly accessible directories (e.g. the commercial register).
The personal data collected by us for the business relationship will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage period and deleted thereafter unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (under the German Commercial Code (HGB), Penal Code (StGB) or Tax Code (AO)) or you have consented to storage beyond this period in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. Your data will not be transmitted to a country outside the EU. Insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment of contracts with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) and (f) GDPR, your personal data will be transferred to third parties. This includes in particular the following transfers:
- to our tax advisor within the scope of financial accounting;
- to our lawyers in order to collect claims if necessary and to enforce claims in court;
- to freight forwarders and logistics service providers to meet delivery obligations;
- to credit institutions and payment service providers for the settlement and handling of payments;
- to public authorities in justified cases, e.g. the tax authorities;
- to IT service providers to maintain our IT infrastructure and data security.
- If you order on account, we carry out an assessment of the credit risk using a credit agency.
The data disclosed may be used by the third party exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
To some extent, we use other external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do this, we may no longer continue to process your data based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request access to the personal data we have processed on you. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of our processing of your data, the category of personal data processed, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, your right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, your right of appeal, the origin of your data if not collected by us, as well as any automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it, or if we no longer need the data but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to its processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another data controller; and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
The Data Protection Authority of Bavaria (BayLDA)
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a letter or fax.